Evidation SVP Finance/CFO
POSITION DESCRIPTION: SVP Finance/CFO, Evidation Health
Evidation Health is seeking an experienced and motivated finance leader to join the senior executive team and help drive the next phase of the company’s aggressive growth. Evidation is a software and services business enabling global pharma, medtech, and tech/digital health companies to measure health outcomes outside clinic walls across the US. Through direct connections with millions of individuals, the Evidation platform measures how everyday behaviors and health interact across therapeutic areas, at any scale. The company has created significant momentum in the market with a track record of 100% YoY revenue growth every year since the series A in 2014.
The SVP/CFO will report directly to the CEO and will be an operating partner to both the CEO and President during this critical phase of the company. The SVP/CFO will be responsible for leading the Company’s finance and legal functions and for influencing related operating teams to ensure the achievement of business plans to support rapid growth and high performance while identifying risks and opportunities. The successful candidate will oversee financial strategies and management, general accounting and controls, corporate and internal reporting and forecasting, annual planning processes, and legal services. The successful candidate will also be a hands-on and experienced leader who can coach senior and middle managers in driving financial discipline and scalable processes across the company. Finally, the SVP/CFO will be expected to develop long-term financial plans, make Board and investor presentations, and help manage investor relations and capital raises, while maintaining a culture of financial discipline and compliance in everything we do.
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership around all financial matters to support the aggressive growth of the business.
- Oversee and scale all finance-related operations of the company, including but not limited to general accounting, controls, budgeting and forecasting, audit, tax, purchasing, forecasting, and metrics reporting, while managing capital assets, funds, and
- Direct the preparation of annual operating, capital budgets and cash flow projections that align to the board-approved corporate
- Develop near and long-term financing strategies to support company operations and growth objectives, partnering with the CEO to drive additional capital raising
- Proactively manage capital to optimize cash flow and enable our business plans, defining capital requirements and implications of business decisions to the CEO and
- Provide executive oversight to the legal functions at the company, including management of in-house counsel and direct interactions with our external corporate counsel
- Ensure company and audit readiness as related to applicable process and business documentation as needed for our daily operations and compliance
- Coordinate with other executives on initiatives focused on continuous improvement and quality system enhancements associated with the company’s business
- Support and partner across the senior executive team with analytical and financial management data and insight, developing and utilizing forecasting models and activity-based financial analyses to provide insight into the organization’s operations and execution to milestones.
- Interact with the company’s board of directors, producing compliant financial reporting for the board and investors alongside regular operational reporting for the broader management
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with lending institutions, investment bankers, financial analysts, shareholders, and the financial community in general.
- Ensure compliance of company procedures and programs with applicable government financial regulations in geographies where we do
- Partner with CEO and President to drive diligence and integration activities in financings, M&A, or related
- Partner with the senior management team to evaluate, model and optimize our product and service portfolio to yield the desired impact on future revenue, margin, and profitability.
- Partner with the commercial team leadership to evaluate, recommend, and execute business partnership opportunities as aligned to company strategy.
- Support and demonstrate a customer-centric culture and mindset while cross-functionally collaborating to develop scalable services and solutions that respond to market
- CPA and MBA are both preferred
- 15 years of finance experience, including success in executive leadership roles within privately-held companies
- Must have hands-on experience in finance functional operations such as accounting, systems and process controls, financial planning and analysis, audit, banking and treasury
- Experience in Big 4 and corporate accounting is a plus, as is M&A/corporate development exposure
- Previous experience working in relevant business models, such as SaaS and software + service businesses, is preferred
- Track record of experience in successful capitalization across multiple forms of financing
- Experience scaling company through aggressive growth and exit phases is a strong plus
- Must have strong leadership and people management skills
IDEAL PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Motivated leader who is excited about digital health opportunities to transform healthcare
- Collaborative partner to the CEO and President to drive extraordinary company value
- Great recruiter and developer of talent to yield a high-performance organization
- Forthright individual who can be direct with subordinates and peers while broadly influencing across the company
- Standard-bearer who holds himself/herself to a very high degree of accountability
- Player/coach with a bias for action who advances the company agenda while working in concert with other groups internally and externally
- Strategic thinker who can “connect the dots” internally while identifying opportunities in the market to evolve business plans that capitalize on them
- Grounded realist who naturally adjusts to changing internal/external dynamics, priorities and challenges with an optimistic attitude
To apply, email Evidation.